Kurgan, Kurgan region.
- Established power: electrical — 222 MW, thermal — 250 Gcal/h
- Fuel: gas
- Equipment: plant consists of two 111 MW power units. Each unit includes: 75 MW gas turbine PG 6111 FA,
2-pressuresteam waste heat boiler, 38 MW steam heating turbine Siemens SST-400
Project implementation will allow to:
- Provide electricity and thermal energy generation for the social and economic development of Kurgan and the region;
- Provide high levels of economy in energy generation due to combined cycle technology;
- Supply the consumer with thermal and electrical energy at fixed prices according to
- Modernize the local power infrastructure;
- Enhance the reliability of the local energy supply;
- Create additional work places in the town.